The Bare Essentials for Every Post We Publish
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies
The Not-So-Fine Print
- Submissions must meet the SweetFitnessHacks blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- The SweetFitnessHacks blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- SweetFitnessHacks reserves the right to include calls-to-action to SweetFitnessHacks content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
Tips for Contributing Authors:
If you’re going to submit an article to our site, here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Don’t include more than 2 relevant links in your article submission. (one author bio link and one in content)
- You can upload an image – please center it / 500 px wide.
- Again, there’s no need to worry about adding tags, or categories…
- Article lengths should be a minimum of 500 words.
- Formatting preferences include the use of H3 Title tags properly capitalized (i.e. How to Write a Blog Post).
- If your article mentions specific research studies, please include relevant references.
- We appreciate it if you respond to questions in the comment section of the post.
- Ensure that your article is well-written and devoid of grammatical or spelling errors.
- Also ensure that you write about an INTERESTING topic with INFORMATIVE.