To clean the body after a gastronomic vacation and get into shape, you need to follow the simple rules of post-New Year feasts.
Recommendation No. 1: Stick to a healthy lifestyle.
- Switch to a balanced diet : eat at least 5 times a day in small portions, snacks between meals should include only useful, low-calorie foods, for example, fruit, a protein cocktail Formula 1 or a protein bar from Herbalife.
- Eat slowly, chewing food carefully. This will facilitate the process of digestion, will help prevent overweight gain. With the slow absorption of food, hormones are produced that are responsible for saturation of the body already in half of the usual portion of food.
- Refuse bad habits: consumption of fast food, snack buns and sweets and especially from the reception of alcoholic beverages, since alcohol is one of the most high-calorie foods.
- Rich in fiber and dairy products are recommended to include in the diet in the morning. Eating these foods before lunch, your stomach will adjust to the correct work for the whole day. Do not forget about the importance and necessity of a healthy breakfast, accelerating the metabolism after sleep and replenishing the supply of nutrients in the body. In addition, it provides a feeling of satiety for a long time.
- Replace harmful products with useful ones. If you are a sweet tooth, then instead of milk chocolate, eat a dark tile with a content of cocoa beans of at least 75% and less sugar. Sweets substitute muesli with dried fruit or bars, and fizzy drinks – herbal, ordinary drinking water or a drink based on scarlet from Herbalife.
- Avoid high-calorie spices with glutamate and fatty sauces: for example, replace mayonnaise with cold pressed oil, salt -fat spices.
- Drink plenty of clean water. Water perfectly helps to remove toxins and toxins from the body, thereby purifying it. A glass of water before eating will help you not to eat too much and speed up the metabolism.
Recommendation number 2: Less worry and do more sports.
Due to chronic stress and prolonged depressions, due to frequent overeating, we gain weight. High-calorie foods really help us cope with stress by stimulating the production of the hormone of happiness – serotonin. This help is temporary and entails a feeling of guilt for overeating and discontent with their forms, which further drives depressed.
Fight with a bad mood and a seasonal spell will help sports training . Systematic physical activity contributes to the development of hormones of happiness no worse than eaten eclairs or a box of chocolates. Benefits from them will be more, and the results will be reflected on your body by the relief of muscles, and not by extra centimeters.
Recommendation number 3: Use protein products.
Protein is the basic building material of the human body, which provides the body with the right metabolism and participates in the process of assimilation of fats, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins. But its main advantage for those who want to lose weight is that the consumption of protein-rich foods provides a feeling of satiety for a long time. This does not allow us to overeat and reduce the amount of calories consumed. It is recommended to include in the diet more products containing protein: lean meat, poultry, lean fish, skimmed dairy products.
As snacks or a substitute for breakfast or dinner, protein cocktails and Herbalife protein bars are perfect. Protein cocktail Formula 1 is light and quick to prepare and is presented in 10 flavors. In a cocktail you can add 1 apple or half a banana, berries or flakes of oatmeal to taste. You can order products by clicking on the link.
Recommendation number 4: Keep a diary.
Specialists also advise to keep a diary of a losing weight , record its achievements in it and periodically take pictures “before” and “after”. This approach allows us to strengthen self-discipline, notice changes even after a few days and thereby increase our own motivation.
Dare and you will succeed!