Do you observe a healthy diet, but the scales still give out frightening numbers, and the waistline does not get thinner? It’s time for you to go in for sports. Regular exercises at home and in the gym will help remove the stomach, tighten the figure and strengthen health.
If your muscles are always toned, you do not have to understand what exercises are effective to remove fat from the abdomen and thighs. Men and women who lead an active lifestyle look better and always attract the attention of others. Stop grumbling at fate – start to train!
SIMPLE EXERCISES AGAINST FAT ON THE STOMACH
We offer a set of exercises for a beautiful body. It will be especially liked by those who want to reduce the fatty layer in the abdominal area, pump the press and get rounded forms. Before you start doing the exercises, do a 15-minute warm-up.
1. Let’s start with the attacks on one leg. Stand up straight. Put your hands on your waist. Now breathe in and with your right foot take a long step forward. The left leg is bent at the knee and lowered to the floor. Return to the starting position, making a smooth exhalation. Repeat the attack with the other leg. Do 3 sets of 15 times per foot.
2. We pass to the most intensive part of the complex – twists. Exercise is performed lying on the back. Accept the starting position. Raise your legs and keep straight. They should form a right angle with the upper part of the trunk. Collect the brushes in the lock and place your hands on the back of your head. Elbows spread apart, relax your neck. Now strain the abdominal muscles and lift the torso towards the legs. Blades should be torn off the floor along with the trunk. Hold for a few seconds and slowly descend. Do 15 repetitions 2-3 times with small breaks between the approaches.
3. Accept the same starting position, only the raised legs bend at the knees. The hips should still be perpendicular to the torso, and the shins – parallel to the floor. Toss hands on the back of the head, stretch your elbows again and relax your neck. Strain the muscles of the press and on inhale lift the upper part of the trunk. Stretch your right shoulder to your left knee and try to touch it. Do not forget to tear off the scapula. On exhalation, lower and repeat the exercise, using your left shoulder and right knee. Do 15 repetitions 2-3 times with small breaks between the approaches.
4. Exercise is performed in the supine position. Put your hands along the body, and the palms – under the buttocks. Bend your knees and press against each other. Shoulders and lumbar should remain strictly fixed. Relax your neck. Blades from the floor do not tear. Now start smoothly lowering your legs into the right side, then go back to the starting point and repeat the movement, but already in the left side. Perform the exercise for 3-4 minutes.
5. Finish the workout. Go to the position lying on its side. Raise the trunk and lean on the elbow. Your job is to touch the floor with your hip. When lowering the body, exhale, when breathing, inhale. The muscles of the whole body should be as tight as possible. Do 15 repetitions on each side. Over time, increase the number of repetitions.
Fitness instructors recommend to introduce sport into your life gradually. Increase the physical load a little and do at least 3-4 times a week. So your body will rebuild in a new way without harm to health and quickly lead to the desired result.